In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Winter Herbed Strip Roast
Yield 4-6 Servings Cook Time 1 hour
Rate this recipe
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 2 Average: 4]
☐ 1 each (3-4lbs) Australian Grass Fed Strip Roast
☐ 3 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary
☐ 3 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme
☐ 3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley
☐ As Desired Kosher Salt
☐ As Desired Black Pepper
☐ 3 cups Roasted Mushrooms
☐ 3 cups Sliced Leeks
☐ 3 cups Gnocchi
☐ As Desired Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- For the roast: Chop herbs and rub onto the strip roast along with a generous amount of salt and pepper. Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil with the leeks and mushrooms.
- Place in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 135F- about 35-45 minutes.
- Once desired temperature is reached, remove from oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- For the gnocchi: In a large sauté pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, add butter and cook gnocchi until golden brown.
- To serve: Slice roast into steaks and place atop gnocchi, mushrooms and leeks. Drizzle with pan drippings and serve immediately.