In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Reverse Seared Lemon Pepper Ribeye
Yield 6-8 Servings Cook Time 4 hours
Rate this recipe
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 4 Average: 3.3]
☐ 1 each (4-5lbs) Australian Grass Fed Ribeye Roast
☐ As Desired Lemon Pepper Seasoning
☐ As Desired Fresh Lemons
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- For the roast: Remove roast from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature- about 2 hours.
- Next, season the roast generously with lemon pepper seasoning and place in oven for 1 ½ – 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 130F.
- Remove roast from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 525F degrees.
- Place roast back in the oven and roast until deep brown and crisp- about 8 minutes.
- To serve: Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the cooked roast, slice and serve with your favorite side dish.