In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Quick and Easy Dan Dan Noodles
Yield 4 servings Cook Time 30 minutes
☐ 4 cups Ramen Style Noodles
☐ 1 pound Australian Grass Fed Ground Beef
☐ 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
☐ ¼ cup Garlic Chili Sauce
☐ 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
☐ 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
☐ 2 Cups Bok Choy
☐ As Desired Chopped Cashews or Peanuts
☐ Optional Sliced Red Chili
- For the noodles: In a large sauce pot, bring water to a boil and cook noodles as instructed.
- For the beef: In a large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, add sesame oil and beef. Crumble and cook beef until browned throughout.
- Once beef is cooked, add chili sauce, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Cook until mixture has slightly thickened- about 3 minutes.
- For the bok choy: Steam or sauté the greens until tender.
- To serve: Divide noodles evenly amongst each bowl and top with the garlic chili-beef mixture, box choy, nuts and chilis. Serve immediately.