In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Miso Maple Strip Roast
Yield 6-8 Servings Cook Time 2 hours
☐ 1 each (3-4lbs) Australian Grass Fed Strip Roast
☐ ¼ cup Gochujang
☐ ½ cup Maple Syrup
☐ ¼ cup Red Miso Paste
☐ 5 cups Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 250F
- For the glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together the gochujang, maple syrup and miso paste.
- For the roast: Cover the roast with half of the glaze and rest for 5-10 minutes and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven and cook until the roast registers an internal temperature of 135F- about 45 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and increase temperature to 500F.
- Place roast in oven and cook for 5-7 more minutes.
- To serve: Slice and serve atop roasted winter vegetables, drizzled with more of the miso glaze.