In addition to providing superior health benefits, Grassfed Beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Quick Cook Adobo Beef Tacos
Yield 8 tacos Portion 2 tacos
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
☐ 1 pound Australian Grassfed Ground Beef
☐ ¼ cup chopped Adobo Peppers
☐ 1 teaspoon Cumin
☐ 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
☐ 1 teaspoon Paprika
☐ 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
☐ 8 each Corn or Flour Tortillas
☐ ¼ cup small dice Red Onions
☐ ¼ cup Sour Cream
☐ ½ cup Guacamole
☐ 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
☐ 2 cups Cilantro Rice
☐ 2 cups Black Beans
☐ 1 ½ cups Summer Corn
- For the ground beef: In a medium non-stick pan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, cook the ground beef until browned.
- Drain the fat from the beef into a separate bowl and discard fat.
- On a cutting board, roughly chop the adobo peppers. Add to the beef in the non-stick pan and cook until the peppers are soft – about 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, chili powder, paprika and salt.
- Add the spice blend to the beef mixing so the seasoning is evenly combined.
- To serve: Place the beef taco mixture in the desired bowl for serving. Serve with warm tortillas, red onions, sour cream, cilantro rice, black beans and summer corn.