In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Never-Ending Summer Steak Salad
Yield 4 entrée salads Portion 1 salad
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
☐ 2 (6-8 ounce) Australian Beef Strip Steaks
☐ 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
☐ 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
☐ ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
☐ ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
☐ 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
☐ 2 Tablespoons chopped Fresh Oregano
☐ 1 head chopped Iceberg Lettuce
☐ 1 cup stems removed Flat Leaf Parsley
☐ 2 cups chopped Radicchio
☐ 1 cup chopped Butter Lettuce
☐ ½ cup drained Canned Chickpeas
☐ ½ cup thinly sliced Provolone Cheese
☐ 1 cup sliced Cherry Tomatoes
☐ ¼ cup Dried Cranberries
☐ ¼ cup sliced Sweet Peppers
☐ 1/3 cup thinly sliced Red Onions
☐ ¼ cup Pepitas
☐ As desired shaved, toasted Sourdough
- For the beef: Preheat a skillet to MEDIUM HIGH heat.
- Cook the beef to desired doneness- about 4-5 minutes on each side for medium.
- For the dressing: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, vegetable oil and oregano.
- For the salad: In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and dressing, except the croutons and beef.
- To serve: Divide evenly amongst the plate, top with sliced beef and croutons.