In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Mojo Marinated Flank Steak Fajita
Yield ~2 pounds Portion size 4 ounces
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
☐ 2 pounds marinated Australian Beef Flank Steak
☐ 1 ½ cups Orange Juice
☐ ½ cup Lemon Juice
☐ ½ cup Lime Juice
☐ ½ cup chopped Fresh Oregano
☐ 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
☐ 1 ½ teaspoons Kosher Salt
☐ 10 cloves minced Garlic
☐ 2 Tablespoons as needed Vegetable Oil
☐ 2 cups Roasted Bell Peppers and Onions
☐ 8 ounces Guacamole
☐ 16 ounces Refried Beans
☐ 12 each Flour Tortillas
- For the marinade: In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oregano, vegetable oil, salt and garlic.
- Add the flank steak to the marinade and marinate for 1-2 hours.
- For the Australian Flank Steak: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Once the meat has been marinated, preheat a large non-stick skillet over HIGH-HEAT and add the vegetable oil.
- When the pan is hot and ready, sear the flank steak until golden brown on both sides. Place in the oven and cook until desired the temperature, about 5-6 minutes for medium rare. Rest for 10 minutes.
- To serve: Slice the seared flank steak against the grain on a cutting board and serve with roasted vegetables, guacamole, refried beans, and warm tortillas.