In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Grilled Grass Fed
Yield 4 servings Portion 1 burger
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
☐ 24 ounces Grass Fed Australian ground beef
☐ 1 Tablespoon chopped Fresh rosemary
☐ 1 Tablespoon Garlic salt
☐ 2 Tablespoons ground Black pepper
☐ 4 slices American cheese
☐ As desired Salt
☐ As desired ground Black pepper
☐ 4 each toasted Potato bun
☐ 4 Tablespoons Ketchup
☐ 4 Tablespoons Yellow mustard
☐ 4 pieces sliced Tomato
☐ 4 pieces sliced Red onion
☐ 4 pieces washed Bibb lettuce
☐ As desired Pickle spear
☐ As desired Potato chips
- For the burger: Preheat a large skillet to MEDIUM heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, rosemary, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Once the ground beef mixture is mixed thoroughly, portion the meat into 8 equal sized patties.
- Next, fold a piece of sliced American cheese into quarters and place in between two of the patties. Form the patties around the cheese and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- On a cutting board, thinly slice tomato and red onion.
- Grill the Juicy Lucy patty until desired doneness.
- To serve: Place the grilled Juicy Lucy atop a toasted potato bun. Garnish with ketchup, mustard, sliced tomato, onion and Bibb lettuce. Serve alongside a pickle spear and potato chips.