In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Cheese Stuffed Australian
Grass Fed Beef
Yield 4 servings Portion 2 stuffed rolls
Rate this recipe
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 4 Average: 4.3]
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
☐ 2 pounds Australian Beef Flank Steak
☐ As desired Kosher Salt
☐ 1¼ cups shredded Mozzarella
☐ 1¼ cups shredded Parmesan
☐ 8 ounces softened Cream Cheese
☐ ½ cup Yogurt
☐ 1/3 cup chopped, frozen Spinach
☐ 4 Tablespoons Pine Nuts
☐ 4 Tablespoons Raisins
☐ To taste Kosher Salt
☐ 8 slices Prosciutto
☐ 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
☐ 1 cup heated Marinara Sauce
☐ As desired Seasonal Vegetables
- For the beef: On a cutting board, portion the Australian flank steak to eight (4 ounce) pieces and pound very thin with a meat mallet.
- For the filling: Combine the shredded cheeses with cream cheese, yogurt, spinach, pine nuts, raisins, and salt. Stir until evenly combined.
- Season the inside of the steak with salt and spread with the filling. Roll the beef with prosciutto and place on a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- To cook: Preheat a large non-stick skillet to HIGH heat and add vegetable oil. Cook the cheese stuffed flank steak to desired doneness, about 4- 6 minutes per side for medium.
- To Serve: Drizzle the beef rolls with the marinara sauce and serve atop seasonal vegetables.