In addition to providing superior health benefits, grass fed beef has a rich, bold flavor. It’s exactly the taste that nature intended! Grilling, broiling, roasting or pan frying, you’ll be making a delicious and nutritious meal.
Serves 4 Prep Time 10 mins Cooking Time 15 mins
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
☐ 1 pound Spring Crossing ground beef
☐ 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt (low fat if desired)
☐ 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
☐ 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
☐ 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
☐ 1 scallion, chopped
☐ ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
☐ ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
☐ 4 hamburger buns
☐ 4 slices tomato
☐ ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high temperature
- Whisk together the vinegar and yogurt with pepper and salt. Add in the chopped scallion, parsley, blue cheese, and celery and mix well to make celery slaw.
- Form the meat into four balls, being careful to not overwork it. Flatten each ball and make a shallow indentation in the top of each one with your thumb.
- Lightly oil the burgers and place them on the grill, indented side down. Cook each side for 4-5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Place lettuce, tomato and burger on the bun, indented side up. Spoon celery slaw on top of burger and top with buffalo wing sauce.